Get the latest updates from us for free

An Interview With Navneet Viswanadha Of TechRavers



 Tomorrow while I was chatting with my friends on Facebook and with this Guy also I feel that I have to take and interview of this Guy about his blogging career. I asked him and he happily aggreed. I think we all know this guy he is Navneet Vishwanadha (admin and founder of TechRavers.Com). I am a great friend of him and a big fan also. He started his blogging with Blogger but after few months he moved to WP and now his blog is near 1m alexa rankings.He is a student and manage his blog with his study. Lets watch what great conversation was held between us.




Navneet Vishwanadha


  •   Hammad Ansari
             Tell me a little things about yourself?

    • Navneet Viswanadha

      My Name is Navneet and I am a 13 year old Blogger from Hyderabad , India .
      I am a very geeky kind of person but I still have a decent social life .


      • Hammad Ansari

        Okay! When were you introduced to the wordpress blogging plateform?

        • Navneet Viswanadha

          Basically , I was always a Blogger Fan Boy until I read an article about WordPress on Labnol
          When I was a rookie , I was confused between wordpress.org and wordpress.com
          That is the reason I opted for Blogger back then

          • Hammad Ansari

            How did you blogging journey started?

            • Navneet Viswanadha

              One day in the year 2010 , I was listening to some cool music
              When I stumbled upon MyBloggerTricks
              I was fascinated by seeing the content of that blog
              That was the time , I wanted to have my own blog
              My serious Blogging started from October 2012


              • Hammad Ansari

                Every blog has a story behind it!
                Tell us about techravers. Which thing motivate you to make it?

                • Navneet Viswanadha

                  Basically , One Thing I have got to agree with is that I created a Technology Blog just because every one did so
                  But there were other reason too , I was the geeky time from the beginning .
                  Later I realized that I did not want to be just another Tech Blogger
                  I wanted to stand out from the crowd .
                  That is when Tech Ravers came to where it is today

                  • Hammad Ansari

                    Tell some apps or services you are using these days?

                    • Navneet Viswanadha

                      I basically own an iPhone 5 and a Nokia Asha 305
                      5 is my lucky number yeah! 
                      I use Evernote to jot down all of my ideas where ever I am
                      For Focusing more , I use the Pomodoro Timer
                      I am an avid gamer so my phones are full of games .
                      I also use some common apps like Facebook , Twitter , Hootsuite etc

                      • Hammad Ansari

                        How many hours do you dedicated to your blog daily?

                        • Navneet Viswanadha

                          I am a student
                          So I don't get much time
                          to Blog
                          I spend maximum of 1 and a half hour on Blogging on Week Days
                          On Weekends , I spend about 2 hours

                          • Hammad Ansari

                            What is the secret of your success?

                            • Navneet Viswanadha

                              Basically I don't have any secret , all I do is pave my own footpath towards success .

                              • Hammad Ansari

                                Okay!
                                How many pageview does your blogs generates daily?

                                • Navneet Viswanadha

                                  I get about 2000 page views daily
                                  Talking about Unique visitors , I receive an average of 300 unique visitors daily

                                  • Hammad Ansari

                                    How many co-authors of your blog had?

                                    • Navneet Viswanadha

                                      Basically , in the beginning I was the only author.
                                      But now my best friend Bharath Bodepudi is also an author on my blog . He is the Editor - In - Chief of my blog

                                      • Hammad Ansari

                                        What is the biggest mistake you did on your blog?

                                        • Navneet Viswanadha

                                          The biggest mistake I have done on my blog is not building an e-mail list from day one and another mistake is not selecting one particular theme . Even now as I am giving answers to your questions , I am still thinking of a good theme for my blog

                                          • Hammad Ansari

                                            Is this interview your first time?

                                            • Navneet Viswanadha

                                              Yeah!
                                              Basically this is the first time , I have been interview even though I was asked for an interview once .

                                              • Hammad Ansari

                                                What is your best social media?

                                                • Navneet Viswanadha

                                                  I believe that Facebook is the best social network .
                                                  But I also do think that the power of Twitter is under estimated

                                                  • Hammad Ansari

                                                    Do you earn from your blog? Or wants to earn in future.

                                                    • Navneet Viswanadha

                                                      Speaking honestly , I did not earn a penny online till now
                                                      I plan to start Affliate Marketing and services on my Blog
                                                      But I am waiting for the perfect time and I am doing some research
                                                      Doing any thing before doing research is dangerous

                                                      • Hammad Ansari

                                                        Okay! Give a inspirational message to new bloggers? And help them to choose a better plateform?

                                                        • Navneet Viswanadha

                                                          I am sorry that I cannot give any message to your bloggers other than post content the way you like it as I am not a pro myself .
                                                          As far as choosing the platform goes , if you are new to Blogging and cannot afford buying domain and hosting blindly go with Blogger . But if you want to be professional since the beginning then WordPress is what you need .

                                                          • Hammad Ansari

                                                            Okay! Thank you Mr. Navneet.

                                                            • Navneet Viswanadha

                                                              Okay! Thank You.



                                                              Thats the great conversation with Mr. Navneet. I specially thanks to him to get in touch and tell about himself. His blog is running rapidly on thepath of success. Keep a lot care of yourself till then Peace and Blessings.




                                                            2 comments:

                                                            Odulowo Immanuel on 6 March 2013 at 16:02 said...

                                                            hmmmmm nice interviwe.

                                                            www.odulowo.blogspot.com

                                                            Anonymous said...

                                                            It's very simple to find out any matter on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this paragraph at this site.

                                                            Also visit my site :: Arjun Kanuri

                                                            Confused? Feel free to ask

                                                             

                                                            Techies

                                                            Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

                                                            Sponsors

                                                            Sponsors

                                                            Protection Status

                                                            Follow me on Google+

                                                            MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

                                                            Advertisements!

                                                            Advertisements!

                                                            Followers

                                                            Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved. Any Article on This Blog can not be repost or reproduce in any form without the permission of Author.